Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: Finale (Hush, Hush #4)
Auhtor: Becca Fitzpatrick
Publication date: October 23rd 2012
Pre-order the book: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Hush, Hush saga.

Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?

(Summary from Goodreads)

Why I'm excited for this:
I'm a really huge fan of the Hush, Hush series and though I'm really sad to see it end, I'm still really excited to see how Becca Fitzpatrick will conclude the series. And let's be honest, a little Patch is never bad. ;)

Leave us a comment with your WoW post and we'll check it out! :)

12 comments:

  1. Actually, even a lot of Patch will never be bad hehe ♥ And I also featured this book! So much love.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Loved Hush, Hush, but the 2nd and 3rd books have barely kept me hanging on...Hoping this will redeem the series for me!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I have the first two books in this series and STILL haven't sat down and given them a go. I should really fix that. Anyway, great pick and I hope that you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW,
    Kathy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So can't wait to read this either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait for this one either! Happy reading :) If you have a few minutes I hope you can drop by and check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic. I am so sad to see this end though. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4559

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really into the Hush series but it does look interesting. If you'd like you can check out my Waiting on Wednesday post here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the series hard sto say goodbye but i cant wait to read the final book =)


    Here is mine WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't even started in this series, but this is my favorite cover from them! :)

    WoW @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-gilded-wings-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is where I admit that I have yet to start this series.... hanging my head in shame!

    Maybe 2013 will be the year I get my booty in gear!

    Crazy Book S...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the previous books so I'm not really excited about this one. I hope you like it when it comes out though. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete