Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (11)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

This week's question:

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

 

A: I usually go for Contemporary books or Chick Lit when I want to try something new. A few of my faves for these genres are:  Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (actually, anything by Kody Keplinger) and The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.

 

Follow us and we'll follow you back! :D
Leave us a comment, we'd love to hear/see your thoughts!



5 comments:

  1. I've heard of the books you have listed but I don't think I've read any of them yet. I have read other Elizabeth Scott novels and liked them though.

    Alise
    http://bookblondes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read contemporary but not anymore. I guess I feel too old reading about teenagers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't tend to read contemp these days. I did years ago when I didn't have much to read, but since paranormal has gotten popular over the years I have been in literary heaven!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer, and even though I don't really like Contemorary, I have wanted to give The Duff a try.
    Old follower.
    My F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-56-7-feature-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I loved The Sky is Everywhere too. I hope she writes more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete