Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here's what I got this week:
For review:

an ARC ofMonstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama (Goodreads) (Review)
Carnival of Souls [paperback] by Melissa Marr (Goodreads)

Bought:
Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter #5) by Nalini Singh (Goodreads)
*signed* The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Goodreads)
Carnival of Souls {hardcover] by Melissa Marr (Goodreads)
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads)
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1) by Sylvain Reynard (Goodreads)
Every Day by David Levithan (Goodreads)
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan (Goodreads)
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire (Goodreads)
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads)
Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan (Goodreads)

SWAG:
Lovely blue SWAG! Heehee

Thank you Pinoy Book Tours, Victoria Schwab, Ellen Oh, Fully Booked, National Bookstore and, of course, my parents! <3

19 comments:

  1. awesome book haul! I wanted to get Unspoken but its always out of stock here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that's quite the haul you got there! Very nice, I hope you enjoy them all! ^.^ If you would like to you can check out my Stacking The Shelves post here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Joy Luck Club is good but not my favourite Amy Tan book. Great haul and cool swag. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Monstrous Beauty!! I love everything I have ever read by Nalini Singh. I hope you enjoy everything you got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh nice!! Swag is always fun! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul of YA books I see there. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME haul! There are so many there that I want to read very badly :) Happy reading!

    New Follower

    If you have a few minutes I hope you'll check out my hauls at both of my blogs.

    http://theromancepalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-1.html
    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books! I want to read Carnival of Souls and Onyx too! I hope you enjoy reading your haul:) check out my sts:
    http://andreaheltsleybooks.com/2012/10/06/stacking-the-shelves-13/
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a number of your bought books that I want so BADLY to read. I hope you enjoy them all. I look forward to reading the reviews.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great haul! I hope you enjoy Carnival of Souls (if you haven't already read it!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg where'd you find a signed copy of The Fault in Our Stars?! I thought they were all sold out ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eep Monstrous Beauty is so good! Dark and exciting! I hope you love it! Great haul this week!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. CARNIVAL OF SOULS!!!! SQUEE!!! You got a ton of awesomeness! I got to meet David Levithan last weekend = such a nice guy! Happy reading!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Louisse thanks for the bookmarks I love it hahaha The fault in our stars is a fuckingtastic book <3 hahah LOL awesome blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monstrous Beauty is sooo great. I hope you like it! It's one of my faves. :D
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #23

    ReplyDelete