Friday, October 26, 2012

HARC! INK by Amanda Sun ARCS Have Arrived!

I'm sure everyone knows how insanely excited I am to read Ink by Amanda Sun and if you don't know, check out my gif-filled Waiting on Wednesday post for Ink HERE. So I'm pretty sure you guys know how I reacted when Amanda Sun posted this on her Twitter...


And guess what were inside these packages...

Are they gorgeous or what?!
OH. MY. GLOB. YESSS.

Here were my reactions:

There was a lot of...
Screaming.
Jumping.
Funky (and vertical seizure-like) dancing.
Crazy flailing.
Kermit flailing.
And swooning.
Again, I know that I will have to use my super ninja skillz to get one of those bad boys (or girls?)!

*disappears* *appears*
And look how fabulous Amanda is with an ARC of Ink! She's rockin' the ARC-hair.


I've said this before and I'll say it again, Go forth and add Ink to your Goodreads!


I am so freaking excited for this book, I can't even.

*Super Ninja Penguin hyperventilates*
(Some of these pictures were taken from Amanda Sun's Twitter. Thank you, Amanda!)

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book before, but your giffy enthusiasm has me interested! :)

    ReplyDelete