Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here's what I got this week:
Bought:

The Demon's Lexicon (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads)
The Demon's Covenant (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads)
The Demon's Surrender (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads)
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads)

SWAG:
Got these gorgeous bookmarks in the mail this week! SO PRETTY.

Thank you so much Elizabeth Richards, Fully Booked and last but not least, my parents! :)



8 comments:

  1. OOoh awesome!! Love the bookmarks!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Demon's Lexicon, really want to read it and awesome swag. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of the Demon's Lexicon but I really enjoyed Half-Blood very much. Awesome swag! Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy has been on my TBR pail forever. Hope you like Half-Blood :)
    Old follower.
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these look really good. Signed swag is awesome. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the swag! I haven't read that Lexicon series yet but I'll go check it out! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. Loving the swag! Happy reading.

    My Haul

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week. I have heard really good things about Sarah Rees Brennan's books. I will have to check them out. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete