Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (9)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

This week's question:

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


A: I think that our number one goal is to just be able to have a pretty successful blog and then just let life take its course, y'know? We don't really know what we'll expect and when it'll happen so we'll just wait it out and see what happens next. :)

Follow us and we'll follow you back! :D
Leave us a comment, we'd love to hear/see your thoughts!

12 comments:

  1. I had no idea what I was getting into, but have really enjoyed myself!

    Old follower.

    I totally agree! Great answer!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love blogging now. I love gushing about books with other readers who can get me! My friends and family don't really get why I love the books that I do. But they just accept it now.

    Blogging has allowed me to converse digitally with other readers!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I want to have a successful blog too, but you're right that you never know what'll come.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    SOunds like a good way of looking at it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, it's not what i expected but in a good way.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answer!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Following you back!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for commenting! Love your blog design, it's gorgeous! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes a lot of sense to me. Sometimes we never know what to expect. Just have to wait and see what comes out way. I am that way as well with wanting to have a successful blog.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, returning some of the love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer, I'm sure you will have every success! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer! Success is always sweet and its own reward, right?

    New follower, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect answer. I didn't even really think about being a "successful" blog when I began. Just wanted to talk about books! I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete