Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (38)


Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: Forever Too Far (Too Far #3)
Author: Abbi Glines
Publication date: June 10th 2013


Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads)

Why I am so freaking excited for this:

Three words: Rush Finlay Junior. *dies*

What's your WoW pick this week? Leave us a comment and we'll check it out!



5 comments:

  1. ANYTHING by Abbi Glines is on my auto-buy and auto-fangirl list.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. See lots of her books! Keep hoping she'll do another paranormal!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh I can't believe I still haven't started this series! I've heard nothing but amazing things about it. Hope I get to it this summer, and I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I looked at the cover and knew immediately that the book had to be by Abbi Glines. I have not read any of her books yet, but heard mostly good things. Is there any novel of hers you've read and that you'd recommend to start with? And i hope you enjoy the book when you can get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies - Nuzaifa and I @ Say It With Books are nominating you for the Versatile Award. :)

    http://nuzsaysitwithbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete