Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (38)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!


A: 150 Weeks already?! WOW. I wouldn't change a thing about the hop because it's already functioning so well the way it is now. A question for next week... Hmm... How about: If you were given the chance to make an ad for your favorite book, how would you go about it? That's it. Haha!

NOTE: We would prefer it of you follow us via FACEBOOK or GFC.

Leave us a comment with your FF post and we'll check it out! :)

13 comments:

  1. Interesting question, I like it :D New follower.

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Oooh...make an ad. That sounds like a lot of work :-) I'd hire someone.
    Thanks for participating in FF!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh intriguing question, not sure I could answer that! Advertising isn't something I am knowledgeable in!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, interesting question - I suppose I would use lots of images of what the character look like & and amazing excerpt from the book. Those are things that normally draw me in

    New GFC & Bloglovin follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one! I love the idea of creating your own book ad! I always love looking at book/movie trailers or all the commercial stuff the Epic Reads panel, for example, does and I always admire the people who are able to work in exactly that industry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, would I have to actually make the ad?

    I'm an old GFC follower stopping by, and wishing you both a wonderful weekend!

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, what a neat question! I would fail at it. HAHA. I am not creative whatsoever when it comes to that kind of thing. Happy Friday!

    Old Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice question!! I would have to think a while on that one.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-56-31-feature-friday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your question! New GFC follower! My FF http://www.shesinlovewithbooks.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 150 weeks is crazy long and awesome! Here's to another 150 weeks and beyond!!

    Your question is totally rad! I'd love to think about that one and answer it. Plus read everyone's answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I hope they use this question! I would love to answer it. :)))

    ReplyDelete