Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (24)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here's what I got this week:


Bought:

Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl (Goodreads)
Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover (Goodreads)
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (Goodreads)
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass (Goodreads)
Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness) by Lili St. Crow (Goodreads)
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey (Goodreads)
Apollyon (The Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads)


She's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino (Goodreads)
Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer (Goodreads)
Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver #4) by E. Lockhart (Goodreads)

For review:

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1) by Jessica Shirvington (Goodreads)
Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington (Goodreads)

Gifted:

*signed* Fighting for Flight (Fighting #1) by JB Salsbury (Goodreads)

A BIG THANK YOU to the following people: JB Salsbury, Mia from Hachette UK, National Book Store, Fully Booked and the biggest thank you to my parents. <3

What awesome books did YOU get this week? Leave us a comment with your post and we'll check it out. :)

17 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! Yay for signed copies!! I especially enjoyed Apollyon! Cannot wait for Sentinel! So upset that I can't get an ARC like I have since Half Blood, but oh well. Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. It's lovely to have signed copies. I'm intrigued by Icons. I'm not sure whether to get it or not! Hope that you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great haul! I've got Fighting for Flight and Hopeless to, but haven't read them yet. I have read The Elite and Storm and they are awesome. :)
    Oh and I want the 5th wave and Invisibility. :(

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    My STS

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Elite, I just got Invisibility and 5th wave!
    Happy REading :)


    My STS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read "Storm". Everyone seems to love it and so many are picking it up.

    Have fun!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will forever be jealous of your massive Fully Booked hauls.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kickass haul! SO MANY awesome books. I'm a huge fan of BC and can't wait to get my hands on Icons. Happy Reading!

    Here's my StS if you wanted to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul, I have a few of these myslef but haven't gotten round to reading them yet.

    my haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, Icons! I have to get my hands on that book. You will LOVE Storm by Brigid Kemmerer, if you haven't already read it. Same with Hopeless and Dark Triumph! :D

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Some seriously lovely looking books there. I can't wait to read Dark Triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I snagged Icons from my library this week. I absolutely love E. Lockhart and the Ruby Oliver series. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still have to get my copy of The Elite! I loved The Selection. ;) It was my favorite book of 2012! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Louisse so many fantastic books! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul, that is a lot of books! :)
    I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of great books. 5th Wave and the elite are still must reads for me. I hear good things about Icons. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a lots of great books there :D Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh, very nice haul! If you really like The Selection, you'll probably like The Elite, too. that's how it was for me anyway. And I can't wait for Hopeless - it's on my Kindle already and I heard nothing but amazing things! Hope you enjoy all of your reads!

    ReplyDelete