Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: Frigid
Author: J. Lynn
Publisher: Spencer Hill Contemporary
Publication date: 
Paperback: November 5th 2013 / eBook: July 30th 2013 
Pre-order the book: 
Paperback: Amazon


For twenty-one-year-old Sydney, being in love with Kyler isn't anything new. They'd been best friends ever since he pushed her down on the playground and she made him eat a mud pie. Somewhere over the years, she fell for him and fell hard. The big problem with that? Kyler puts the 'man' in man-whore. He's never stayed with a girl longer than a few nights, and with it being their last year in college, Syd doesn't want to risk their friendship by declaring her love.

Kyler has always put Syd on a pedestal that was too high for him to reach. To him, she's perfect and she's everything. But the feelings he has for her, he's always hidden away or focused on any other female. After all, Kyler will always be the poor boy from the wrong side of tracks, and Syd will always be the one girl he can never have.

But when they're stranded together at a posh ski resort due to a massive Nor'easter, there's nothing stopping their red-hot feelings for each other from coming to the surface. Can their friendship survive the attraction? Better yet, can they survive at all? Because as the snow falls, someone is stalking them, and this ski trip may be a life-changer in more ways than one.
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads)

Why I am excited for this book:

I absolutely LOVE everything Jennifer Armentrout writes, and I'm sure that I will love this one too. Plus, Wait for You was amazing (my review: HERE.) I don't doubt that her next Contemporary will be just as good.

What's YOUR WoW pick this week? Leave us a comment with your post and we'll check it out! :)



8 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout, so of course I'll be reading this :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I have yet to read a JLA book? I know! I need to get my hands on all of them and have a readathon :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like the cover very much, but I love the author, so I will definitely read this one!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am dying to get my hands on this one!!!!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO yes with a title like that! I am looking forward to this one too:)

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I definitely can't wait for this one! I want to give JLA's NA novels around try. Plus, the cover is YUM. YAY Frigid!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this book sounds amazing. How have I not read anything by this author before? Anyone have suggestions on which one I should read first?

    ReplyDelete