Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (23)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here's what I got this week:

I got some super amazing and pretty interesting books these past few weeks! :D I am super excited about them!!

Bought:

The Beginning: Born at Midnight and Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls #1-2) by C.C. Hunter (Goodreads)
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young (Goodreads)
The Secret of Ella and Micha (Secret #1) by Jessica Sorensen (Goodreads)
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads)
Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard #1) by Christina Lauren (Goodreads)
Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga (Goodreads)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads)
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads)


*signed* Reaping Me Softly (The Reaper series #1) by Kate Evangelista (Goodreads)
*signed* Taste by Kate Evangelista (Goodreads)

For review:

Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads)
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass (Goodreads)
Taking Chances (Taking Chances #1) by Molly McAdams (Goodreads)
Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams (Goodreads)
From Ashes by Molly McAdams (Goodreads)
Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera (Goodreads)
*not pictured* Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack (Goodreads) (REVIEW)


Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West (Goodreads)
The Oathbreaker's Shadow (The Knots Sequence #1) by Amy McCulloch (Goodreads)


*signed ARC* Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry (Goodreads)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)


The Scoundrel Takes a Bride (Regency Rogues #5) by Stefanie Sloane (Goodreads)
Destiny (Serendipity #2) by Carly Phillips (Goodreads)
When the Duke Found Love (Wylder Sisters #3) by Isabella Bradford (Goodreads)
Bloodright by Karin Tabke (Goodreads)
Serendipity (Serendipity #1) by Carly Phillips (Goodreads)
Primal Possession by Katie Reus (Goodreads)
Lover's Leap by Emily March (Goodreads)
Claim Me (Stark Trilogy #2) by J. Kenner (Goodreads)
*not pictured* Run from Fear (Trilogy #3) by Jami Alden (Goodreads)


The Vincent Boys: Extended and Uncut (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines (Goodreads)
The Vincent Brothers: Extended and Uncut (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines (Goodreads)
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan (Goodreads)


Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (Goodreads)
*ARC* The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Goodreads)
*ARC* These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner (Goodreads)
*ARC* All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terill (Goodreads)
*ARC* Alienated by Melissa Landers (Goodreads)


The Mimosa Tree by Antonella Preto (Goodreads)
Dress Rehearsal by Zoe Thurner (Goodreads)
*signed* The Photo Traveler by Arthur J. Gonzalez (Goodreads) (REVIEW)

Won:

*signed* Robin in the Hood by Diane J. Reed (Goodreads)
+ other really cool stuff (as shown up there)

SWAG:

*signed* bookmarks of Black City and Phoenix
bookmark of The League of Extraordinary Authors
bookmark of Taste
bookmark of Reaping Me Softly
sticker of Reaping Me Softly
sticker of Taste

The BIGGEST THANKS to the following: Fully Booked, Kate Evangelista, Sarah of HarperCollins, Harriet of Random House UK, Elise of Mira Ink, Vero of Eternal Romance, Oliva of Hot Key Books, Disney Hyperion, Claire of Fremantle Press, Xpresso Book Tours, Arthur J. Gonzalez, Elizabeth Richards, Diane J. Reed, Rachel from Say It With Books and last but never the least, my super amazing parents! Y'all are awesome! MWAH.

What did YOU get in your mailbox this week? Drop us a comment and we'll check your post out! :)

25 comments:

  1. Oh my God, what a great haul. You've got some fabulous books there. I want to read Pivot Point and Dare You To. I hope that you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! That's a LOT of books. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you had a lot of wonderful books, I'm really jealous! I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaa amazing haul, guys! So jealous of the signed ARC of Dare You To. It's sooo good <3
    Sweet Peril is fantastic, I loved it so much! And I can't wait to read These Broken Stars. Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Louisse! Your haul this week looks more like a haul for a month or two or three! And the Disney Hyperion set!!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Awesome haul!!! Lots of neat reads and swag here! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm there is so much I want to say about these books that It would take a novel to say it all. I will try to summarize. LOVED Pivot Point. Nantucket Blue is a nice Summer Read. Clockwork Princess is a good conclusion. LOVED Scarlet. And pretty much everything else I am supper jealous about. Enjoy all your new books!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul! I really wanna read Reaping Me Softly! I love that author. =)

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Diane sent you was really, totally cool stuff, Louisse! Gaaaah so many great books like Dare You To!!! Happy reading and thanks for mentioning me here. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy haul, Batman! I really enjoyed Pivot Point and Nantucket Blue. I can't wait to read All our Yesterdays, Alienated and These Broken Stars. Happy reading!!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, big haul there! :D Scarlet is amazing. I can't wait to read Pivot Point & These broken stars & The eternity cure & The oathbreaker's shadow. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice haul ladies. I hope you enjoy your new books. These look sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy cow, you got a ton! On Dublin Street and Attachments look awesome! So jealous you got Dare You To and The Elite! I want to read those so badly! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got a lot! Katie Reus is pretty good and I read "Pushing the Limits". I'm still trying to get to "On Dublin Street". Amazing haul!

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing haul! I still haven't read Scarlet, though Cinder was really amazing. I also still have to get my hands on a copy of The Elite, since The Selection was my favorite book of 2012. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just finished Dare You To today <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You girls win the prize for the biggest haul! You have some wonderful books there. Quite jealous. Hope you enjoy. You can find my STS: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many great books that are on my TBR shelf. Especially The Elite (I read the Selection and really liked it), Game and Clockwork Princess! Very nice collection that I hope you enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cow, that's a ton of book awesomeness! Woot, woot! LOVE Scarlet and Dare You To. I still need to read Clockwork Princess. And I just picked up Attachments. I cannot wait to read that one. I LOVED Eleanor & Park, and Attachments just looks like so much fun.

    Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG such a great haul!! I don't even no where to start. I can't wait to read Scarlet, I hear that its great, hope you like it, I hope you like all of your books :D
    old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO MANY BOOKS! Ack! SIGNED Kate Evangelista books!? WOW! I have a copy of each, but not signed. They are so good! I loved Taste. And look at all of that Elizabeth Richards swag! I actually just got a copy of Phoenix. I'll be reading that soon. I have an ARC of The Beautiful and the Cursed! Different cover though - the pink one. I like both! :D

    Anyway. Enjoy your lovely books!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a MONSTER haul! I don't even know where to start! Super jealous of Alienated and These Broken Stars! And I really want to start Beautiful Bastard. Enjoy them all!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  23. You got a huge pile of books this week. I liked both Scarlet and Pivot Point. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! So, so, so, so many amazing books!

    ReplyDelete