I'm sure you're all currently thinking: Tahereh Mafi? In Manila? Oh. My. Cupcake. Am I seeing right?
And our answer to this is: If you have 20/20 vision, then you're most likely seeing what I'm seeing. Tahereh Mafi IS being brought to Manila by the super awesome National Book Store! Cue applause. The event will be on March 2nd at Glorietta 1, it'll start at 4 PM.
|Click the image to be redirected to National Book Store's post about it.|
Geraldine and I are super excited to go to the signing (like WHOAAA excited) but before we can enjoy the event, here are some deets that y'all should know about:
- Registration starts at 3 PM
- You may have any number of books signed as long as they were bought either National Book Store, Power Books or Bestsellers. NBS has the right to lessen the number of books to be signed depending on the influx of atendees.
- You may buy her books before or during the event.
- Pictures with Tahereh Mafi may be taken but only one per group/person.
- Shatter Me (paperback) and Unravel Me (paperback) are both available fore Php 329.00. Unravel Me (hardcover) will be available at the event for Php 599.00.
Well that's all you need to know folks! :) We hope to see you Filipino Shatter Me fans at the event! And thank you so much to National Book Store for making this all happen. We're all eternally grateful! See you all there!