Thursday, October 1, 2015

Making Waves with the Waterwitch Babes (3)


Making Waves is a weekly question feature created by the Waterwitch Babes (part of Susan Dennard's Truthwitch Street Team). Every Thursday, we'll have a fun question that all are welcome to answer on their blog. Anyone can join! The questions will be random and/or relate to the upcoming book, Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. A link is provided so that everyone can link up their post and participate in the fun!

To participate, we ask that you use the Making Waves banner in your post and link back to the Waterwitch Babes blog.

This week's question:

WHAT CLAN DO YOU FEEL YOU BELONG TO?

It may be a bit biased for me to choose Water since I am a part of the Water clan but honestly, the Water Clan is perfect for me. Having gotten to know my fellow clanmates better and constantly working with them has made me realise how much Water really suits me. They are a very calm and peaceful clan but when you provoke them, then you better watch out because they make huge waves. And the Water clan (especially the Waterwitch Babes) is a ridiculously fun and hardworking group.

However, when I took the awesome quiz one of the Waterwitch Babes (ahem, Charlene) made, I got Fire, which, in a way, does reflect my personality. I have always been told that I have a fiery personality. Feel free to take the super fun quiz below or click HERE to be redirected to the quiz.




And also, do share your link to your Making Waves post.


You can find the Waterwitch Babes here:
Next week's question:

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKS THAT FEATURE ONE OF THE SIX ELEMENTS EITHER IN THE TITLE OR THE COVER?

See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. You're an amazing leader as well and yes we can Making Waves lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lou :-)! So fun we got different results in the quiz :-D... But I'm so happy with our Water clan and you as a leader :-)!! Never would choose another clan over ours :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, beautifully put Lou! Our clan is so wonderful in many ways, and I absolutely love that you are our leader! I think you set the tone perfectly, and it's so fantastic working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete