Friday, December 28, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (21)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

A: Oh gosh this question is really hard to answer... I think it really depends on the person who's going to recommend it and also the people who's going to read it because everyone has different tastes so not everyone would like it. But if I were to recommend/gift a book to everyone who inhabits this earth, it'd have to be The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. It deals with grief and finding comfort with your loved ones. It's also very sweet and entertaining so there's never a dull moment. There's still so much books I'd like to recomment. Eeee! Haha.

Leave a comment with your FF post and we'll check it out! :)
We follow back.

10 comments:

  1. I definitely need to read this one.

    New GFC Follower: kassandralopez32

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of that one! Nice pick!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book yet, but it looks really good. :)
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-56-15-follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of that book before, thanks for sharing! :)

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my TBR, and now, I look more forward to reading it now!

    I'm a new Networked Blogs follower :) you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this one, will have to check out.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard amazing things about this one. I saw it at my library once and when I was going to get it, I came back and it was gone. I haven't seen it there since! I may have to just buy myself a copy of it.
    New follower!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't actually met another before who has read The Sky Is Everywhere. I got it as soon as it was out, and heck, do I adore it! There's just something so beautiful about it, I can't decide.

    Check out my FF and my New Year, New Books! giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ..
    Just stopping by for the feature and follow friday hop..
    I haven't heard of the title you mention but I would have to say either "The NoteBook" or "Message In A Bottle" by Nicholas Sparks
    I love them both and could read and watch them over and over a zillion times and never get bored! All his books are awesome reads!!

    Following you now, so feel free to follow me as well at the link below. :-)

    BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of that book, but it sounds interesting.
    New follower.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete