Q: Have you ever broken up with a series? If so, which one and why?
A: I have broken up with a lot of series. Here are a few (in bullets):
- The House of Night because they got too long and draggy (ten books now, right? Plus two on their way, and I'm just talking about the main series. There's still spin-offs. Please, just stop.)
- The Matched series. I only read the first book and that was enough for me, but that didn't really stop me from buying the other books because they look nice.
- The Immortals series by Alison Noel. Again, one was enough. I have the complete set though.
- I hate to say it... The Mortal Instruments. The first three books were SO good but when the next three came out, it's like the story was dragged on and they definitely weren't as satisfying as the first three books. But again, I have the complete collection, so far.
- Other books I don't remember anymore...
Thanks for stopping by! What series have YOU "broken up" with? Leave us a comment with your post and we'll check it out! :) We follow back. (Follow us in any of the places at the sidebar or Like us on Facebook! :D)