Top 10 of 2012 is five days of Top 10 awesomeness! Click HERE to know more. Hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.
Listed below are the Top 10 books I am dying to read next year. xD
1. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (Publication date: March 5th 2013 / Tor Teen)
This was my WoW for this week. I absolutely love the idea of being a Nightmare and it seems like such an untouched concept. Dusty seems like such a spitfire and I cannot wait to read about her (mis)adventures.
2. Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire (Publication date: April 16th 2013 / Atria Books)
Eeeeep! Beautiful Disaster is one of my fave reads this year and I can't wait to see into Travis' mind.
3. Siege and Storm (The Grisha Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo (Publication date: June 4th 2013 / Henry Holt and Co.)
Shadow and Bone is possibly my most favorite High Fantasy book, like, ever so it's no shocker for me to be insanely excited for Siege and Storm. I need my Darkling fix ASAP.
4. Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Expected publication: August 29th 2013 / Random House Books for Young Readers)
Anyone who has read the ending of Unspoken understands why I have a huge need to read this book. I. Need. It.
No cover yet.
I love Kendare Blake's new take on Greek mythology, it seems so much darker and edgier than normal. I've always been a huge fan of Kendare Blake and her Anna series is just phenomenally terrifying and I just can't wait for this!
6. Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman (Publication date: February 13th 2013 / Random House Books for Young Readers)
Twin-cest! Haha. I really like the concept of being born knowing that there's another you out there that you have to kill, it just means that you have a badass protagonist with a really sharp object.
7. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke (Publication date: August 20th 2013 / Dial)
Not only is the cover super creepy but the blurb is also literally spine-tingling. Something about reading the word "Devil" just makes it even more mysterious and intriguing.
8. Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl (Publication date: May 7th 2013 / Little, Brown Books for Young Readers)
I love the cover of Icons but the girl kinda looks haggard... or drunk. But that's probably just me. The summary sounds really cool too!
9. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (Publication date: May 7th 2013 / Philomel)
Andrea Cremer + David Levithan? *hyperventilates* The idea of being invisible to everyone except one person sounds so incredibly cool and sweet. I seriously can't for this!
10. Phoenix (Black City Chronicles #2) by Elizabeth Richards (Publication date: June 4th 2013 / Putnam Juvenile)
I loved Black City and I really want to know what happens next! Phoenix's summary is absolutely heartbreaking and exciting at the same time.
Well those the top 10 books I AM DYING to read for 2013! :D