Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012

Top 10 of 2012 is five days of Top 10 awesomeness! Click HERE to know more.  Hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunJessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.
Listed below are the Top 10 hottest guys I read about this year. *swoons*

1. Prince Kai from Cinder
He's the perfect prince in my eyes. He's smart, caring, down-to-earth and sooo handsome. My ovaries literally cry out his name every time I read about him... (Too much? HAHA.) Prince or Emperor Kai is even better in Scarlet (even though he only has a few parts in the book) because you can really see him doing his emperorly duties. Decisions, decisions. ( I like Wolf too! He's such a sweetie.)

2. The Darkling from Shadow and Bone
Oh, The Darkling. No matter how twisted and evil you may be, I still love you. If Alina doesn't want you, you could totally move in my closet. I will squish you all the time. I love me some evil lords. (Once you go dark, you never go back. *wink*)

3. Orion from Dreamless
I was totally Team Lucas in Starcrossed but reading about Orion in Dreamless was just life-changing. Not only is he insanely hot (and HUGE) he's really powerful and gifted too! There's also something so vulnerable about him that you just want to give him the biggest hug ever. Um... You can take me to your cave any time. I mean it.

4. Rush Finlay from Fallen Too Far
I honestly didn't like Rush at first because he was literally a grade-A douche but as the book went on, you really see a softer side of him. He's possibly one of the sweetest guys I have ever read about and what happened in Fallen Too Far just broke my heart.

5. Noah Shaw from The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Though Noah was a bit too "perfect" for me in Unbecoming, he develops into a semi-real person in Evolution. You can see his flaws and insecurities in this book and that's what made me love him even more, knowing that he's human.

6. Warner (No first name) from Destroy Me
I will describe Warner in three words: neurotic, beautiful and crazy. Even though people think he's the "bad guy" I think that he's just misunderstood because his father is an even bigger douche than he is. I absolutely love Warner. *pushes Adam away*

7. Perry from Under the Never Sky
I honestly couldn't decide if I wanted to put Roar or Perry because they're both pretty amazing. But Perry obviously won out. Perry is such a brave and talented young lad. Having to survive so many things and fight his way out of many battles, it's definitely a testament of his courage and sacrifice.

8. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster
I really love Travis from his sexy bod to his tattoos, who wouldn't love him? Even though he is kind of really possessive, I find it quite appealing. He would definitely make a relationship every amusing and interesting.

9. Jared Lynburn from Unspoken
Sometimes you just need a brooding kind of guy in your life. I really like Jared because we have a lot of things in common (eeeee!) We both have someone we truly depend on and trust, and trust doesn't come easy for the both of us. If Jared were a real person, I will literally hunt him down and marry him. Literally.

10. Daemon Black from Opal
I think quite a number of prepubescent girls and teens may get pissed because I placed Daemon only at tenth place. (Sorry, ladies!) I will admit that he's definitely sweeter in Opal than in any of the previous books and his cockiness is oddly appealing now. My heart wept (three times) in this book.

Are you guys swooning yet? Because I'm feeling a bit feverish. *sways*
All those hot and sweet men. Hoo!

5 comments:

  1. I loved Daemon in Opal. Wasn't a big fan before that so he didn't quite make my list. Really love Noah too but I haven't read the sequel yet. I've been dying to read Shadow & Bone but I don't want to be torn between Mal and the Darkling. Love Warner and Travis. I didn't like Warner until Unravel Me.
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to Shadow and Bone right now so I just found out about The Darkling's evilness... but I was totes liking him.

    I do <333 Perry too! I should have made an honorable mention with him in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to catch up on these books! I'm missing out on all the awesomeness. I'm waiting for my copy of Under the Never Sky to arrive and am planning on Shatter Me being my first 2013 book so I won't have to wait too long hopefully.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince Kai, Noah, Perry, and Daemon Black... they're all awesome. :) I still have to read Destroy Me, but it sounds really good.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha. I really liked Orion, too. I'm not sure if I ever was Team Lucas, or if I am Team Orion (Mainly, I'm Team "Please let this not be an annoying love-triangle!!!" XD) but I surely wouldn't mind spending some time with him. ;D

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete