Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (53)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is...


Title: No Love Allowed
Author: Kate Evangelista
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Publication date: April 19th 2016
Pre-order the book: Amazon / Barnes and Noble


It's all fun and parties until someone falls in love in this modern fairy tale from author Kate Evangelista.

Caleb desperately needs a fake girlfriend. Either he attends a series of parties for his father’s law firm with a pretty girl on his arm, or he gets shipped off to Yale to start a future he’s not ready for and isn’t sure he wants. And sadly, the last unattached girl in his social circle has just made the grievous mistake of falling in love with him. Fortunately, Didi, recently fired waitress and aspiring painter, is open to new experiences. As the summer ticks by in a whirl of lavish parties, there’s only one rule: They must not fall in love!
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads)

Reasons for why I am excited for this book:

1) I am a big supporter of Kate Evangelista and I will pretty much read anything she writes, and her Contemporaries have been pretty successful so far so I have complete trust that No Love Allowed will deliver. (And I've been seeing some great reviews of it so that's a good sign!)
2) I am in absolute cover lust with the cover. When Swoon Reads hosted a voting for the official image, that cover caught my eye and I've been in love with it ever since. It just screams summer Contemporary romance, it has everything working for it.
3) The blurb looks and sounds so good! I cheered for No Love Allowed back when it was just an MS in Swoon Reads's website so I'm all kinds of excited to finally see it published and in bookstores. I just can't wait!

What are your WoW pick/s for this week? Let me know in the comments and I'll check them out!

1 comment: