Saturday, October 30, 2010

Review: Firelight by Sophie Jordan



(Click here for Synopsis)

Review:
I loved Firelight with a PASSION. I absolutely positively loved it. I'm all mushy inside just thinking about this book~ I had high expectations for this book and it did not fail to satisfy those expectations. The idea was very, very unique. I mean, have you ever heard of the heroine being a dragon? Not like those lame-ass vampires, this one is a dragon. (I am now resisting the urge to call them losers.) Jacinda has to be one of my favorite heroines of all time. I repeat: Of all time. I really loved the way Jacinda/Miss Jordan detailed everything. Like whenever Will would appear and Jacinda would feel herself manifesting, it's just amazing. I loved the way she had one of those total b*tch*s in her book; Brooklyn. Out of all the characters I hated Tamra the most. She would always blame her sister for everything just because she's jealous that Jacinda is more special than she is. I absolutely despise Tamra, throughout the whole book I just wanted to kill her. But her presence did not stop me from completely enjoying this book~ I also loved Will and Jacinda's relationship. The fact that she would try to ignore him but end up unable to stay away from that incredibly delish boy. *wink wink* I want my own Will. Like, NOW. There's something about his desperation and need for Jacinda that makes him incredibly sexy. Jacinda and Will's relationship was incredibly intense, as if they couldn't live without each other. It was very adorable and frustrating at the same time. The fact that Jacinda would always dodge will sort of pissed me off. But overall I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book! I recommend people to read this SPECTACULARLY AMAZING book!!! The ending was sooo EVIL!!! I can't believe I have to wait until next year for VANISH! Hmph. Still I love this book~ You guys should check it out. :)

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment