So I am currently participating in a read-along for Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and literally having all the fun! I have no idea why it took me so long to start reading SS&D but hey, better late than never, right? As part of the read-along, Stephanie from In Wonderland aka the hostess extraordinaire of the read-along made a few discussion questions and I'm here to answer a few of them.
Who is your favourite character in the first book and why?
Eleanor is easily my favourite character in SSaD mostly because I felt like I knew her so well being in her head, her different conflicts, experiences and feelings really bridged a connection between us. She was more of a friend to me than just a character in a book and it really amazed me how emotionally invested I became when it came to her life. Wish they had Facebook in SSaD so I could send her a friend request. Lol, what.
How would you convince your friends to read this book?
I'm happy that I have friends who trust me when it comes to book so I'd just fangirl to them about Something Strange and Deadly and they would 70% buy it. And I would totally mention how swoony Daniel Sheridan is because my friends are suckers for hot dudes, that would add the remaining 30% then BOOM, new readers.
Well, that was fun! If you guys want to join the read-along, feel free to check out Steph's read-along post HERE.